P1165 INFINITI - Swirl Control Valve Control Vacuum Switch
P1165 INFINITI Possible Causes
- Clogged hose to Swirl control valve control vacuum check switch
- Swirl Control Valve Control Solenoid Valve harness is open or shorted
- Swirl Control Valve Control Solenoid Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Swirl Control Valve Control Solenoid Valve
- Faulty Swirl control valve control vacuum check switch
How is the P1165 INFINITI code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1165 INFINITI code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1165 INFINITI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1165 INFINITI MeaningThe Swirl Control Valve control vacuum check switch detects vacuum signal to the swirl control valve, and sends "ON" or "OFF" signal to the Engine Control Module (ECM).
When vacuum is supplied to the valve, the swirl control valve control vacuum check switch sends "OFF" signal to the ECM. The swirl control valve control vacuum check switch is not used to control the engine system, it is used for on board diagnosis.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1165 INFINITI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals