P1156 - HO2S Rich Average Bank 2 Sensor 1
P1156 Possible Causes
- Faulty O2 Sensor Heater Bank 2 Sensor 1
- O2 Sensor Heater Bank 2 Sensor 1 harness is open or shorted
- O2 Sensor Heater Bank 2 Sensor 1 circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1156 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1156 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1156 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1156 MeaningHO2S Rich Average Bank 2 Sensor 1 is the generic description for the P1156 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1156 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1156 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1156 AUDI Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor Open/Short To Ground
- P1156 BMW O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Low Voltage Bank 2 Sensor 2
- P1156 BUICK HO2S Rich Average Bank 2 Sensor 1
- P1156 CADILLAC HO2S Rich Average Bank 2 Sensor 1
- P1156 CHEVROLET HO2S Rich Average Bank 2 Sensor 1
- P1156 CHRYSLER Fuel Rail Pressure Malfunction Plausibility
- P1156 FORD Fuel Selector Switch Circuit
- P1156 GMC HO2S Rich Mean Bank 2 Sensor 1
- P1156 MINI O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Low Voltage Bank 2 Sensor 2
- P1156 VOLKSWAGEN Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor Open/Short To Ground