P114C MINI - Post Catalyst Fuel Trim Via Oxygen Sensor System Too Rich Bank 2
P114C MINI Possible Causes
- Leak in exhaust system
- Faulty Pre-Catalyst or Post-Catalyst Oxygen Sensor
- Pre-Catalyst or Post-Catalyst Oxygen Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Pre-Catalyst or Post-Catalyst Oxygen Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Digital Motor Electronics (DME)
How is the P114C MINI code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P114C MINI code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P114C MINI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P114C MINI MeaningThe diagnostic function monitors the lambda closed-loop mixture control. The Engine Control Module (ECM) sets the OBDII code when the lambda closed-loop mixture is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P114C MINI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals