P114C BMW - Post Catalyst Fuel Trim Via Oxygen Sensor System Too Rich Bank 2
P114C BMW Possible Causes
- Leak in exhaust system
- Faulty Pre-Catalyst or Post-Catalyst Oxygen Sensor
- Pre-Catalyst or Post-Catalyst Oxygen Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Pre-Catalyst or Post-Catalyst Oxygen Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Digital Motor Electronics (DME)
How is the P114C BMW code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P114C BMW code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P114C BMW code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P114C BMW MeaningThe diagnostic function monitors the lambda closed-loop mixture control. The Engine Control Module (ECM) sets the OBDII code when the lambda closed-loop mixture is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P114C BMW code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals