P114A MINI - Post Catalyst Fuel Trim Via Oxygen Sensor System Too Rich Bank 1
P114A MINI Possible Causes
- Leak in exhaust system
- Faulty Pre-Catalyst or Post-Catalyst Oxygen Sensor
- Pre-Catalyst or Post-Catalyst Oxygen Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Pre-Catalyst or Post-Catalyst Oxygen Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Digital Motor Electronics (DME)
How do I fix code P114A MINI
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P114A MINI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P114A MINI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P114A MINI Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P114A MINI MeaningThe diagnostic function monitors the lambda closed-loop mixture control. The Engine Control Module (ECM) sets the OBDII code when the lambda closed-loop mixture is not to factory specifications.
P114A MINI More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P114A MINI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals