P114A BMW - Post Catalyst Fuel Trim Via Oxygen Sensor System Too Rich Bank 1
P114A BMW Possible Causes
- Leak in exhaust system
- Faulty Pre-Catalyst or Post-Catalyst Oxygen Sensor
- Pre-Catalyst or Post-Catalyst Oxygen Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Pre-Catalyst or Post-Catalyst Oxygen Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Digital Motor Electronics (DME)
How do I fix code P114A BMWCheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P114A BMW code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P114A BMW code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P114A BMW MeaningThe diagnostic function monitors the lambda closed-loop mixture control. The Engine Control Module (ECM) sets the OBDII code when the lambda closed-loop mixture is not to factory specifications.
P114A BMW More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P114A BMW code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals