P1141 - Load Calculation Cross Check Range/Performance
P1141 Possible Causes
- Faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor
- Mass Air Flow Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Mass Air Flow Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1141 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1141 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1141 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1141 MeaningLoad Calculation Cross Check Range/Performance is the generic description for the P1141 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1141 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1141 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1141 AUDI Load Calculation Cross Check Range/Performance
- P1141 BUICK HO2S Heater Control Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 2
- P1141 CADILLAC HO2S Heater Control Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 2
- P1141 CHEVROLET HO2S Heater Control Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 2
- P1141 FORD Fuel Restriction Indicator Circuit Malfunction
- P1141 GMC HO2S Heater Control Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 2
- P1141 HYUNDAI Slow Duty Solenoid- Malfunction
- P1141 MAZDA HO2S12 Heater Circuit Low
- P1141 SUBARU Mass Air Flow Sensor Circuit High Input
- P1141 VOLKSWAGEN Load Calculation Cross Check Range/Performance