P113C Code - Oxygen Sensor Power Supply Circuit Performance
|P113C code possible causes
- Faulty Smart Oxygen Module
- Smart Oxygen Module harness is open or shorted
- Smart Oxygen Module circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the P113C code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the P113C code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P113C code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are P113C code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is P113C code meaning?The oxygen sensor is controlled by the Smart Oxygen Module (smart O2 module). This module is a smart device that receives information, such as dew point flag, engine speed, etc., from the primary engine Electronic Control Module (ECM). It provides ECM with the oxygen concentration signal. It also performs its own diagnostics and reports failures back to the primary engine ECM. The ECM then decodes the error message and converts it to a fault code.
|Need more information with the P113C code?Need more information on how to fix the P113C code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|P113C code information for specific makes
- P113C BUICK Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor 2 Not Plausible
- P113C CADILLAC Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor 2 Not Plausible
- P113C CHEVROLET Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor 2 Not Plausible
- P113C CHRYSLER Oxygen Sensor Power Supply Circuit Performance
- P113C DODGE Oxygen Sensor Power Supply Circuit Performance
- P113C GMC Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor 2 Not Plausible
- P113C JEEP Oxygen Sensor Power Supply Circuit Performance