P1118 LEXUS - Coolant Temperature Sensor Circuit High for Coolant Heat Storage System
P1118 LEXUS Possible Causes
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor for HST
- Low engine coolant level
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor for HST harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor for HST electrical circuit poor connection
- Faulty engine coolant thermostat
How is the P1118 LEXUS code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1118 LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1118 LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1118 LEXUS MeaningCoolant Temperature Sensor Circuit High for Coolant Heat Storage System is the generic description for the P1118 Lexus code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1118 Lexus OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1118 LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals