P1117 SCION - Coolant Temperature Sensor Circuit Stack for Coolant Heat Storage System
P1117 SCION Possible Causes
- Low engine coolant level
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor for HST
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor for HST harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor for HST electrical circuit poor connection
- Faulty engine coolant thermostat
How do I fix code P1117 SCIONCheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1117 SCION code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1117 SCION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1117 SCION MeaningCoolant Temperature Sensor Circuit Stack for Coolant Heat Storage System is the generic description for the P1117 Scion code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1117 Scion OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
P1117 SCION More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1117 SCION code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals