P1115 SCION - Coolant Temperature Sensor Circuit For Heat Storage System
P1115 SCION Possible Causes
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor for HST
- Low engine coolant level
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor for HST harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor for HST electrical circuit poor connection
- Faulty engine coolant thermostat
How do I fix code P1115 SCION
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1115 SCION code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1115 SCION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1115 SCION Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1115 SCION MeaningCoolant Temperature Sensor Circuit For Heat Storage System is the generic description for the P1115 SCION code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1115 SCION OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1115 SCION More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1115 SCION code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals