P1115 LEXUS - Coolant Temperature Sensor Circuit For Heat Storage System
P1115 LEXUS Possible Causes
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor for HST
- Low engine coolant level
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor for HST harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor for HST electrical circuit poor connection
- Faulty engine coolant thermostat
How do I fix code P1115 LEXUS
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1115 LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1115 LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1115 LEXUS Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1115 LEXUS MeaningCoolant Temperature Sensor Circuit For Heat Storage System is the generic description for the P1115 LEXUS code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1115 LEXUS OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1115 LEXUS More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1115 LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals