P1113 - Intake Resonance Switchover Solenoid Control Circuit
How is the P1113 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1113 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1113 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1113 MeaningIntake Resonance Switchover Solenoid Control Circuit is the generic description for the P1113 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1113 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1113 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1113 AUDI HO2S Sensor Heater Resistance Too High Bank 1 Sensor 1
- P1113 BUICK Intake Resonance Switchover Solenoid Control Circuit
- P1113 CADILLAC Intake Resonance Switchover Solenoid Control Circuit
- P1113 CHEVROLET Intake Resonance Switchover Solenoid Control Circuit
- P1113 GMC Intake Resonance Switchover Solenoid Control Circuit
- P1113 HYUNDAI Manifold Differential Pressure Sensor Abnormal
- P1113 MAZDA Intake Air Temperature Circuit Open/Short
- P1113 VOLKSWAGEN HO2S Sensor Heater Resistance Too High Bank 1 Sensor 1