P1110 HYUNDAI Possible Causes
- Electronic Throttle System (ETS) malfunction
- Faulty Electronic Throttle System (ETS) Motor
- Electronic Throttle System (ETS) Motor harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Throttle System (ETS) Motor circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1110 HYUNDAI code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1110 HYUNDAI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1110 HYUNDAI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1110 HYUNDAI Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1110 HYUNDAI MeaningElectronic throttle system malfunction-Poor connection
P1110 HYUNDAI More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1110 HYUNDAI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals