P1102 MAZDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Air leak before or after sensor
- Mass Air Flow Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Mass Air Flow Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1102 MAZDA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1102 MAZDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1102 MAZDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the P1102 MAZDA code detected?The Engine Control Module (ECM) detected a Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor signal above or below calibrated limit
P1102 MAZDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1102 MAZDA MeaningMass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor
P1102 MAZDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1102 MAZDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals