P10CD Code - Exhaust Aftertreatment Fuel Injector High Control Circuit Low Voltage
|P10CD code possible causes
- Faulty Fuel Indirect Injector
- Fuel Indirect Injector harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Indirect Injector circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the P10CD code repair?
Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the P10CD code
The cost to diagnose the P10CD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are P10CD code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is P10CD code meaning?
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM
) monitors the Indirect Injector. The PCM
sets the OBDII code when the Indirect Injector is not to factory specifications.
|P10CD code information for specific makes
- P10CD CHEVROLET Exhaust Aftertreatment Fuel Injector High Control Circuit Low Voltage
- P10CD GMC Exhaust Aftertreatment Fuel Injector High Control Circuit Low Voltage