P1085 Code - Fuel Control Mixture Lean Bank 2 Sensor 1
|P1085 code possible causes
- Low fuel pressure
- Large vacuum leak on engine
- Faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor
- Faulty Ignition
- Faulty fuel injector
|How is the P1085 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the P1085 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1085 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are P1085 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is P1085 code meaning?Fuel Control Mixture Lean Bank 2 Sensor 1 is the generic description for the P1085 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1085 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
|Need more information with the P1085 code?Need more information on how to fix the P1085 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|P1085 code information for specific makes
- P1085 AUDI Exhaust Bank 4- Mixture Adaption Range 1 Lower Lean Limit Not Reached
- P1085 BMW Fuel Control Mixture Lean Bank 2 Sensor 1
- P1085 ISUZU High Pressure Fuel Pump Performance
- P1085 MINI Fuel Control Mixture Lean Bank 2 Sensor 1
- P1085 VOLKSWAGEN Exhaust Bank 4- Mixture Adaption Range 1 Lower Lean Limit Not Reached