P106A TOYOTA - Evaporative Emission System Pressure Sensor - Manifold Absolute Pressure Correlation
P106A TOYOTA Possible Causes
- Canister pressure sensor (canister assembly)
- Faulty Manifold absolute pressure sensor
- Faulty Canister pressure sensor
- Canister pressure sensor harness is open or shorted
- Canister pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P106A TOYOTA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P106A TOYOTA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P106A TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P106A TOYOTA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P106A TOYOTA MeaningThe code is designed to detect a deviation in the output characteristics of a pressure sensor.
The pressure of the canister pressure sensor and manifold absolute pressure sensor is monitored 55 minutes after the power switch is turned off. If there is a difference in the pressures, the MIL is illuminated (2 trip detection logic).
P106A TOYOTA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P106A TOYOTA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals