P1063 Possible Causes
- Faulty Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Coolant Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Coolant Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1063
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1063 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1063 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1063 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1063 MeaningInactive Coolant Temperature Sensor is the generic description for the P1063 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1063 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1063 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1063 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1063 Information for specific makes
- P1063 DODGE Inactive Coolant Temperature Sensor