P1030 Code - Valvetronics Monitoring Sluggish Movement
|P1030 code possible causes
- Faulty Valvetronic Motor
- Valvetronic Motor harness is open or shorted
- Valvetronic Motor circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the P1030 code repair?
Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the P1030 code
The cost to diagnose the P1030 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are P1030 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is P1030 code meaning?
Control Position Diagnosis is used to monitor the movement of the variable valve train system. If the actual angle movement is determined to be lower than a threshold and the current PWM signal (depending on battery voltage) is greater than a threshold an error is detected. If an error is detected, the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will set.
|P1030 code information for specific makes
- P1030 AUDI Intake Manifold Air Control Valve Position Sensor Lower Limit Not Reached
- P1030 BMW Valvetronics Monitoring Sluggish Movement
- P1030 DODGE WOT Circ Low
- P1030 MINI Valvetronics Monitoring Sluggish Movement
- P1030 VOLKSWAGEN Intake Manifold Air Control Valve Position Sensor Lower Limit Not Reached