P102B - Exhaust Temperature Sensor
P102B Possible Causes
- Faulty Exhaust Temperature Sensor
- Exhaust Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Exhaust Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P102B code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P102B code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P102B code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P102B MeaningThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Exhaust Temperature Sensor. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Exhaust Temperature Sensor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P102B code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P102B NISSAN Exhaust Temperature Sensor