P1024 - Valvetronic Adjustment Range
P1024 Possible Causes
- Faulty VVT Servo Motor
- VVT Servo Motor harness is open or shorted
- VVT Servo Motor circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1024 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1024 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1024 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1024 MeaningValvetronic Adjustment Range is the generic description for the P1024 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1024 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1024 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1024 ACURA Valve Pause System Sticking On
- P1024 AUDI Fuel Pressure Control Valve Open Circuit
- P1024 BMW Valvetronic Adjustment Range
- P1024 DODGE Charge Air Temp Circuit High
- P1024 HONDA Valve Pause System Sticking On
- P1024 MINI Valvetronic Adjustment Range
- P1024 VOLKSWAGEN Fuel Pressure Control Valve Open Circuit