P1020 - Valvetronic Eccentric Shaft Sensor Power Supply
P1020 Possible Causes
- Faulty valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor harness is open or shorted
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Missing reluctor on valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
How is the P1020 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1020 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1020 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the code detected?Valvetronic eccentric shaft guiding sensor solenoid loss bank 1
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1020 MeaningValvetronic Eccentric Shaft Sensor Power Supply is the generic description for the P1020 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1020 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1020 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1020 ACURA Valve Pause System Stuck Off
- P1020 AUDI Fuel Pressure Control Limit Exceeded
- P1020 BMW Valvetronic Eccentric Shaft Sensor Power Supply
- P1020 HONDA Valve Pause System Stuck Off
- P1020 MINI Valvetronic Eccentric Shaft Sensor Power Supply
- P1020 MITSUBISHI MIVEC Performance Problem Bank 1
- P1020 VOLKSWAGEN Fuel Pressure Control Limit Exceeded