P1011 CHEVROLET - Intake Camshaft Position Actuator Park Position Bank 1
P1011 CHEVROLET Possible Causes
- Turning the engine OFF while the accelerator pedal is pressed
- Turning the engine OFF while driving
- Pressing the accelerator pedal to start the engine
- An engine idle flare during a start-up
- An actuator that is in the full advance or retard position
How is the P1011 CHEVROLET code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1011 CHEVROLET code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1011 CHEVROLET code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1011 CHEVROLET MeaningIntake Camshaft Position Actuator Park Position Bank 1 is the generic description for the P1011 Chevrolet code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1011 Chevrolet OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1011 CHEVROLET code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals