P1000 LINCOLN - On Board Diagnostic System Readiness Test Not Complete
P1000 LINCOLN Possible Causes
- The vehicle is new from the factory.
- Battery or Powertrain Control Module (PCM) had recently been disconnected.
- An OBD monitor failure occurred before completion of an OBD drive cycle.
- PCM Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) have recently been cleared with a scan tool.
How do I fix code P1000 LINCOLNCheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1000 LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1000 LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the code detected?If DTC P1000 is triggered after DTCs have been cleared, all engine management OBD diagnostic monitor drive cycles have not been cleared.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1000 LINCOLN MeaningThe On Board Diagnostic (OBD) monitors are performed during the OBD Drive Cycle. P1000 is stored in continuous memory if any of the OBD monitors do not carry out their full diagnostic check.
P1000 LINCOLN More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1000 LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals