P1000 KIA Code - System Diagnosis Incomplete
|P1000 KIA code possible causes
- The vehicle is new from the factory.
- Battery or Powertrain Control Module (PCM) had recently been disconnected.
- An OBD monitor failure occurred before completion of an OBD drive cycle.
- PCM Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) have recently been cleared with a scan tool.
|How is the P1000 KIA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the P1000 KIA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1000 KIA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|When is the P1000 KIA code detected?If DTC P1000 is triggered after DTCs have been cleared, all engine management OBD diagnostic monitor drive cycles have not been cleared.
|What are P1000 KIA code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is P1000 KIA code meaning?The On Board Diagnostic (OBD) monitors are performed during the OBD Drive Cycle. P1000 is stored in continuous memory if any of the OBD monitors do not carry out their full diagnostic check.
|Need more information with the P1000 KIA code?Need more information on how to fix the P1000 KIA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals