P1000 JAGUAR - On Board Diagnostic System Readiness Test Not Complete
P1000 JAGUAR Possible Causes
- The vehicle is new from the factory.
- Battery or Powertrain Control Module (PCM) had recently been disconnected.
- An OBD monitor failure occurred before completion of an OBD drive cycle.
- PCM Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) have recently been cleared with a scan tool.
P1000 JAGUAR Tech NotesThis code just means that the PCM didn't complete a full diagnose cycle, and is set when the battery have been disconnected, codes have been cleared or sometimes even when the vehicle have been towed. No scanner it's necessary to clear the code, driving the vehicle for a few minutes (sometimes more) to complete the diagnose cycle will clear the code. Clearing the code will reset the light unless other codes present.
User Submitted Video
Cost of diagnosing the P1000 JAGUAR code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1000 JAGUAR code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the P1000 JAGUAR code detected?If DTC P1000 is triggered after DTCs have been cleared, all engine management OBD diagnostic monitor drive cycles have not been cleared.
P1000 JAGUAR Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)