P0CE3 CHEVROLET - Hybrid/EV Battery Pack Coolant Control Valve Control Circuit 1 High Voltage
P0CE3 CHEVROLET Possible Causes
- Hybrid/EV Battery Pack Coolant Control Solenoid Valve Learn procedure
- Faulty Hybrid/EV Battery Pack Coolant Control Valve
- Hybrid/EV Battery Pack Coolant Control Valve harness is open or shorted
- Hybrid/EV Battery Pack Coolant Control Valve circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P0CE3 CHEVROLET?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0CE3 CHEVROLET code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0CE3 CHEVROLET code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0CE3 CHEVROLET MeaningThe hybrid/EV battery pack coolant control valve drive circuit in the hybrid/EV powertrain control module 2 is two control circuit, that can drive the valve motor in a forward or reverse direction. One end position of the range is the Radiator connection, the middle position is the bypass position and the other end is the chiller position.
P0CE3 CHEVROLET More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0CE3 CHEVROLET code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals