P0CE0 CHEVROLET - Hybrid/EV Battery Pack Coolant Control Valve Performance
P0CE0 CHEVROLET Possible Causes
- Hybrid/EV Battery Pack Coolant Control Solenoid Valve Learn procedure
- Faulty Hybrid/EV Battery Pack Coolant Control Valve
- Hybrid/EV Battery Pack Coolant Control Valve harness is open or shorted
- Hybrid/EV Battery Pack Coolant Control Valve circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P0CE0 CHEVROLET code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P0CE0 CHEVROLET code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0CE0 CHEVROLET code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0CE0 CHEVROLET MeaningThe hybrid/EV battery pack coolant control valve drive circuit in the hybrid/EV powertrain control module 2 is two control circuit, that can drive the valve motor in a forward or reverse direction. One end position of the range is the Radiator connection, the middle position is the bypass position and the other end is the chiller position.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0CE0 CHEVROLET code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals