P0C74 - Motor Electronics Coolant Pump 'B' Control Performance
P0C74 Possible Causes
- Faulty Inverter cooling system
- Inverter cooling system harness is open or shorted
- Inverter cooling system circuit poor electrical connection
- Inverter water pump assembly
- Power management control ECU
How is the P0C74 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P0C74 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0C74 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0C74 MeaningThe inverter water pump assembly transmits rotation speed information to the power management control ECU (HV CPU). The power management control ECU (HV CPU) monitors the speed and detects malfunctions.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0C74 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals