P0C73 TOYOTA Code - Motor Electronics Coolant Pump 'A' Control Performance
|P0C73 TOYOTA code possible causes
- Faulty Inverter cooling system
- Inverter cooling system harness is open or shorted
- Inverter cooling system circuit poor electrical connection
- Inverter water pump assembly
- Power management control ECU
|How is the P0C73 TOYOTA code repair?
Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the P0C73 TOYOTA code
The cost to diagnose the P0C73 TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are P0C73 TOYOTA code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is P0C73 TOYOTA code meaning?
The inverter water pump assembly transmits rotation speed information to the power management control ECU (HV CPU). The power management control ECU (HV CPU) monitors the speed and detects malfunctions.