P0C73 LEXUS - Motor Electronics Coolant Pump 'A' Control Performance
P0C73 LEXUS Possible Causes
- Faulty Inverter cooling system
- Inverter cooling system harness is open or shorted
- Inverter cooling system circuit poor electrical connection
- Inverter water pump assembly
- Power management control ECU
First diagnose P0C73 LEXUS code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P0C73 LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0C73 LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P0C73 LEXUS Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0C73 LEXUS MeaningThe inverter water pump assembly transmits rotation speed information to the power management control ECU (HV CPU). The power management control ECU (HV CPU) monitors the speed and detects malfunctions.
P0C73 LEXUS More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0C73 LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals