P0C0B GMC Possible Causes
- Reprogram Power Inverter Module (PIM) Assembly
- Faulty Power Inverter Module (PIM) Assembly
- Power Inverter Module (PIM) Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Power Inverter Module (PIM) Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P0C0B GMCCheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0C0B GMC code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0C0B GMC code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0C0B GMC MeaningThis is an internal fault detection of the drive motor generator Power Inverter Module (PIM) Assembly. The PIM monitors the Drive Motor '1' Inverter. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Drive Motor '1' Inverter is not to factory specifications. This fault is handled inside the PIM and no external circuits are involved.
P0C0B GMC More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0C0B GMC code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals