P0BE8 Code - Drive Motor 'A' Phase U Current Sensor Circuit High
|P0BE8 code possible causes
- Faulty Hybrid Vehicle Motor Assembly
- Hybrid Vehicle Motor Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Hybrid Vehicle Motor Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the P0BE8 code repair?
Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the P0BE8 code
The cost to diagnose the P0BE8 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are P0BE8 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is P0BE8 code meaning?
When three-phase alternating current flows through the three-phase windings of the stator coil, a rotating magnetic field is generated in MG2. The system controls the rotation of the magnetic field in accordance with the rotating position and speed of the rotor. As a result, the permanent magnets provided in the rotor are pulled in the direction of rotation, generating torque. The generated torque is almost proportional to the amount of current. The system controls MG2 speed by regulating the frequency of the alternating current. Furthermore, the system properly controls the rotating magnetic field and the angle of the rotor magnets in order to generate high torque in an efficient manner, even at high speeds.
|P0BE8 code information for specific makes
- P0BE8 BUICK Drive Motor Phase U Current Sensor Circuit High Voltage
- P0BE8 CADILLAC Drive Motor Phase U Current Sensor Circuit High Voltage
- P0BE8 CHEVROLET Drive Motor Phase U Current Sensor Circuit High Voltage
- P0BE8 GMC Drive Motor Phase U Current Sensor Circuit High Voltage