P0A93 LEXUS Possible Causes
- Faulty Inverter cooling system
- Inverter cooling system harness is open or shorted
- Inverter cooling system circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Water pump with motor assembly
- Faulty Cooling fan motor
- Faulty No. 2 cooling fan motor
- Faulty Inverter with converter assembly
How do I fix code P0A93 LEXUSCheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0A93 LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0A93 LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0A93 LEXUS MeaningThe inverter converts the high-voltage direct current of the HV battery into the alternating current for the MG1 and the MG2. The inverter generates heat during the conversion process, and this heat could damage the inverter if a cooling system is unavailable. Therefore, similar to the MG1 and the MG2, the inverter is cooled by a dedicated cooling system, which consists of an electric water pump, cooling fan, and radiator. This cooling system is independent of the engine cooling system.
P0A93 LEXUS More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0A93 LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals