P0A3E - Generator Inverter Over Temperature
P0A3E Possible Causes
- Faulty transaxle
- Faulty Transmission Control Module
- Vehicle has been driven beyond its design specification
- Motor electronics cooling system probloems
How is the P0A3E code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P0A3E code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0A3E code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0A3E MeaningIndicates the generator motor inverter all 3 temperature sensors experienced an over temperature condition
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0A3E code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P0A3E MERCURY Generator Inverter Over Temperature