P0A19 - Motor Torque Sensor Circuit Low
P0A19 Possible Causes
- Faulty Motor Torque Sensor
- Motor Torque Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Motor Torque Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P0A19?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0A19 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0A19 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0A19 MeaningThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Motor Torque Sensor. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Motor Torque Sensor is not to factory specifications.
P0A19 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0A19 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P0A19 DODGE Motor Torque Sensor Circuit Low