P0A0D HYUNDAI - High Voltage System Interlock Circuit High
P0A0D HYUNDAI Possible Causes
- Faulty Power Relay Assembly (PRA)
- Faulty Hybrid Battery Safety Plug
- Faulty Battery Management System Control Unit (BMS-ECU)
- Battery Management System Control Unit (BMS-ECU) harness is open or shorted
- Battery Management System Control Unit (BMS-ECU) circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P0A0D HYUNDAI code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P0A0D HYUNDAI code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0A0D HYUNDAI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0A0D HYUNDAI MeaningThe Battery Management System Control Unit (BMS-ECU) sets P0A0D when the Safety Plug, which powers to the High Voltage Battery is in an off state or removed, the bus bar which connects the battery cell in series is open or the 125A/DC 450V capacity fuse which is installed to the internal of safety plug is melted.
2012 Hyundai Sonata hybrid
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0A0D HYUNDAI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals