P0A07 - Motor Electronics Coolant Pump 'A' Control Circuit High
P0A07 Possible Causes
- Faulty Motor Electronics Coolant Pump 'A'
- Motor Electronics Coolant Pump 'A' harness is open or shorted
- Motor Electronics Coolant Pump 'A' circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P0A07 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P0A07 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0A07 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0A07 MeaningThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Motor Electronics Coolant Pump. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Motor Electronics Coolant Pump is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0A07 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P0A07 DODGE Motor Electronics Coolant Pump 'A' Control Circuit High