P0948 Possible Causes
- Faulty Hydraulic Pump Relay
- Hydraulic Pump Relay harness is open or shorted
- Hydraulic Pump Relay circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P0948 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P0948 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0948 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P0948 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0948 MeaningThe Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitors the Hydraulic Pump Relay. The TCM sets the OBDII code when the Hydraulic Pump Relay is not to factory specifications.
P0948 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0948 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P0948 Information for specific makes
- P0948 DODGE Hydraulic Pump Relay Circuit High