P0945 - Hydraulic Pump Relay Circuit/Open
P0945 Possible Causes
- Faulty Hydraulic Pump Relay
- Hydraulic Pump Relay harness is open or shorted
- Hydraulic Pump Relay circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P0945?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0945 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0945 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0945 MeaningThe Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitors the Hydraulic Pump Relay. The TCM sets the OBDII code when the Hydraulic Pump Relay is not to factory specifications.
P0945 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0945 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P0945 DODGE Hydraulic Pump Relay Circuit/Open