P0925 Possible Causes
- Faulty Gear Shift Reverse Actuator
- Gear Shift Reverse Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Gear Shift Reverse Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P0925Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0925 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0925 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0925 MeaningThe Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitors the Gear Shift Reverse Actuator. The TCM sets the OBDII code when the Gear Shift Reverse Actuator is not to factory specifications.
P0925 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0925 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P0925 DODGE Gear Shift Reverse Actuator Circuit Range/Performance