P0921 - Gear Shift Forward Actuator Circuit Range/Performance
P0921 Possible Causes
- Faulty Gear Shift Forward Actuator
- Gear Shift Forward Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Gear Shift Forward Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P0921 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P0921 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0921 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0921 MeaningThe Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitors the Gear Shift Forward Actuator. The TCM sets the OBDII code when the Gear Shift Forward Actuator is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0921 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P0921 DODGE Gear Shift Forward Actuator Circuit Range/Performance