P0881 DODGE Code - TCM Power Input Signal Range/Performance
|P0881 DODGE code possible causes
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) Power and/or Ground connection
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the P0881 DODGE code repair?
Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the P0881 DODGE code
The cost to diagnose the P0881 DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are P0881 DODGE code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is P0881 DODGE code meaning?
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM
) and Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitored supplied voltage to the ATM solenoid valve. This voltage is without specific, then gear is fixed 4th speed.