P0881 DODGE - TCM Power Input Signal Range/Performance
P0881 DODGE Possible Causes
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) Power and/or Ground connection
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P0881 DODGE?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0881 DODGE code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0881 DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0881 DODGE MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) and Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitored supplied voltage to the ATM solenoid valve. This voltage is without specific, then gear is fixed 4th speed.
P0881 DODGE More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0881 DODGE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals