P0878 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY - Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'D' Circuit High
P0878 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY Possible Causes
- Faulty Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) Temperature Sensor Assembly
- ATF Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- ATF Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
How is the P0878 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P0878 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0878 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0878 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY MeaningThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'D'. The ECM sets the OBDII when the Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'D' is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0878 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals