P0878 2008 TOYOTA CAMRY Code - Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'D' Circuit High
|P0878 2008 TOYOTA CAMRY code possible causes
- Faulty Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) Temperature Sensor Assembly
- ATF Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- ATF Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
|How is the P0878 2008 TOYOTA CAMRY code repair?
Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the P0878 2008 TOYOTA CAMRY code
The cost to diagnose the P0878 2008 TOYOTA CAMRY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are P0878 2008 TOYOTA CAMRY code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is P0878 2008 TOYOTA CAMRY code meaning?
The Engine Control Module (ECM
) monitors the Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'D'. The ECM
sets the OBDII when the Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'D' is not to factory specifications.