P0868 NISSAN - Secondary Pressure Down
P0868 NISSAN Possible Causes
- Pressure Control Solenoid Valve 'B' (secondary pressure solenoid valve) system
- Control Solenoid Valve 'B' harness is open or shorted
- Control Solenoid Valve 'B' circuit poor electrical connection
- Transmission Pressure Sensor 'A' (secondary pressure sensor)
- Line pressure control system
How is the P0868 NISSAN code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
2003 Nissan Murano
2004 Nissan Murano
2005 Nissan Murano
2006 Nissan Murano
2007 Nissan Murano
2003-2007 Nissan Murano Factory Service Bulletin OBDII Code P0868
The service bulletin recommends replacing the transmission valve body and reprogram Transmission Control Module (TCM).
What is the cost to diagnose the P0868 NISSAN code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0868 NISSAN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0868 NISSAN MeaningThe Pressure Control Solenoid Valve 'B' (secondary pressure solenoid valve) regulates the secondary pressure to suit the driving condition in response to a signal sent from the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0868 NISSAN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals