P0841 CHRYSLER - LR Pressure Switch Rationality Fault
P0841 CHRYSLER Possible Causes
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty Transmission Solenoid/Pressure Switch
- Transmission Solenoid/Pressure Switch harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Solenoid/Pressure Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Internal transmission damage
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
How is the P0841 CHRYSLER code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P0841 CHRYSLER code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0841 CHRYSLER code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission will not shift gears.
P0841 CHRYSLER MeaningThe Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will set when the Transmission Control Module (TCM) has detected a Low/Reverse (LR) Pressure Switch open or closed at an incorrect time.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0841 CHRYSLER code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals