P0833 2007 FORD FUSION - Clutch Pedal Switch 'B' Circuit
P0833 2007 FORD FUSION Possible Causes
- Faulty clutch pedal position top switch (CPP-BT)
- Clutch pedal position top switch harness is open or shorted
- Clutch pedal position top switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Vehicle push-started with the clutch engaged (clutch pedal released)
- Aftermarket remote starting device
How is the P0833 2007 FORD FUSION code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P0833 2007 FORD FUSION code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0833 2007 FORD FUSION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0833 2007 FORD FUSION MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the clutch pedal position top of travel (CPP-TT) switch only during the calibrated engine speed range (cranking speed range). This DTC sets when the CPP-TT does not indicate that the clutch is disengaged (clutch pedal pressed) when the engine is cranked
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0833 2007 FORD FUSION code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals