P0826 2011 NISSAN ROGUE Code - Manual Mode Switch Circuit
|P0826 2011 NISSAN ROGUE code possible causes
- Faulty Manual mode select switch (Built into control device, shifter)
- Faulty Manual mode position select switch (Built into control device, shifter)
- Faulty Control Device (Shifter)
- Control Device harness is open or shorted
- Control Device circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the P0826 2011 NISSAN ROGUE code repair?
Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the P0826 2011 NISSAN ROGUE code
The cost to diagnose the P0826 2011 NISSAN ROGUE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|When is the P0826 2011 NISSAN ROGUE code detected?
When an impossible pattern of switch signals is detected, a malfunction is detected.
|What are P0826 2011 NISSAN ROGUE code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is P0826 2011 NISSAN ROGUE code meaning?
Manual mode switch is installed in shift control device. The manual mode switch sends shift up and shift down switch signals to Transmission Control Module (TCM) with Control Area Network (CAN) communication.
TCM sends the switch signals to combination meter via CAN communication line. Then manual mode switch position is indicated on the shift position indicator.